Top

Monday, November 7, 2011

Avril Lavigne 'I Got Attacked by 5 People ... My Face is F**ked'


Avril Lavigne says she's a bloody mess after being jumped by 5 people last night -- explaining, "My face is f**ked."

TMZ broke the story ... Avril was involved in a fight outside the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel around 1:00 AM Sunday morning ... and her BF Brody Jenner was smashed in the head with a bottle while trying to break it up.

Now, Avril is speaking out about the incident -- saying, "I don't fight. I don't believe in it. To clear things up I got attacked by 5 people last night out of nowhere. Not cool. My face is f**ked."

She added, "As in black eye, bloody nose, hair ripped out, scratches, bruises and cuts. So not ok to be abusive to others. Violence is NEVER the answer."

By the time cops got to the scene -- the alleged combatants had all left the scene (including Avril) -- though Brody stuck around and talked with police.

So far, no one has been arrested.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

avril is my idol i would have jacked them damn people up! I alos don't belive in any fighting nor violence. I've been jacked up before and i know it aint fun i try not to cuss " Born a christian raised a christian and don't forget it ever " instead of cussin i write songs and sing. it aint kool to be violent.

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More