Top

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Molly Sims expecting her first child


Model-turned-actress Molly Sims is expecting her first child.Sims wed film producer Scott Stuber in Napa Valley, California last September and now they are set to be parents.Bosses at Life & Style magazine were the first to announce the baby news and in a post on her official website on Tuesday, Sims confirmed the report.She writes, “The last time I had news that I was this excited to share with everyone was when Scott proposed last May.“Today, I am absolutely, positively, downright over the moon to announce that we are pregnant! There are simply no words to describe the feeling… I finally get what they mean when they say pregnant women GLOW.“Our little bundle of joy is a honeymoon baby, due at the end of June. A first pregnancy is a nerve-wracking experience of course, but mostly we are just thrilled and excited. We can’t wait to meet him or her.”And posting a picture of a fortune cookie below the note, clever Sims revealed she even sprung the surprise on husband Stuber by crafting her own message for him to open.She adds, “And if you’re wondering where the fortune cookie comes in, that is how I told Scott that I was pregnant. I hijacked the fortune cookie and typed a new message so that when he opened his cookie at the end of the meal, he found out he was going to be a daddy.“You can only imagine how nervous I was during the entire meal (I think I ate a total of two bites…), but the look of surprise and pure joy on his face was priceless.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More