Top

Thursday, March 1, 2012

George clooney: 'I dont give a s--- if people think I'm gay'

George Clooney in RomeImage via WikipediaGeorge Clooney has revealed that he doesn’t “give a s–––” if people think he is not straight. The 50-year-old actor, who took his girlfriend Stacy Keibler to the Oscars, is comfortable in his own skin. “I’m not going to make it seem like being gay is a bad thing
The Hollywood Star declares to the advocate magazine:

I think it’s funny, but the last thing you’ll ever see me do is jump up and down, saying, “These are lies!” That would be unfair and unkind to my good friends in the gay community. I’m not going to let anyone make it seem like being gay is a bad thing. My private life is private, and I’m very happy in it. Who does it hurt if someone thinks I’m gay? I’ll be long dead and there will still be people who say I was gay. I don’t give a shit
.
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More